Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Party Every Day!!

     I love food and cooking and even more than that I love making delicious food for others. Since I can't have a party every day, this blog is a great way for me to share my delicious food with you! I have a few food allergies and sensitivities and foods I just don't eat (meat and seafood). So for all you allergy sufferers, hopefully I can help you guys out!! I also will be posting a few treats for all the raw foodists out there. I love eating and preparing raw foods but I can't eat 100% raw. I am not a vegan. I do eat eggs and honey but most of my recipes are vegan. I want to open a restaurant or catering business one day so this is a good place to put some recipes out there and get feedback.
Hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment